The Woodrow Wilson High School mission is to provide a learning environment, which addresses the academic and social needs of the learners in the community. The school community will work together to prepare learns to think critically and creatively, to be socially responsible, and to foster a positive attitude towards self and learning. We shall develop an empowered school community and promote a positive school climate which enhances racial and cultural awareness and sensitivity.
OBJECTIVES OF WOODROW WILSON HIGH SCHOOL
- Develop the necessary skills to become life-long independent learners
- Develop a connection between school learning and career goals
- Develop an understanding of and a respect for various cultures and their contributions to our community
- Promote integrity
- Provide opportunities to practice responsible citizenship
- Instill environmental responsibilities