Research has indicated that a student in co-curricular activities has a greater chance for success during adulthood. Many of the character traits required to be a successful participant are exactly those that will promote a successful life after high school. We hope the information provided within this pamphlet is helpful. We can encourage an active, safe, and healthy participation in extracurricular activities.
It is reasonable to expect your coach to inform you:
1. When and where practices and contests are held.
2. About his/her coaching philosophy.
3. About the expectations he/she has for all athletes on the squad as well as your individual part.
4. What is required to be a part of the team,
i.e., fees, special equipment, season conditioning,lettering requirements.
6. Whenever any disciplinary action results in you being denied participation in a practice or game