At Woodrow Wilson High, we believe:
- Students' safety, achievement, and success are our priority. Students come first!
- All of our students can achieve - irrespective of where students are when they come to us, we can/must move students significantly during their time with us.
- Our teachers and staff are the means by which we move our students. Teachers and staff must be respected, appreciated, valued, coached, supported, celebrated, and held accountable.
- Parents are our partners in this work, and must be involved, respected, and valued as such. Our interactions with parents must be professional, cordial, friendly, and centered around student success.
- School leadership must model hard work and teamwork at the highest level as the leaders of our school.